New Timestamping Certificate & CA-Hierarchy
What to do?
If you use Adobe software to obtain and verify the timestamp, the new certificate will be accepted via AATL based on its trustworthiness and no further actions are required.
If you use other software to obtain or to verify timestamps, we recommended that you configure the new CA hierarchy in the software to ensure a smooth transition. For this purpose, we provide you with the links to obtain the new CA certificates:
- You find all our active CA certificates for download at https://www.swisssign.com/en/support/ca-prod.html.
- The new Root CA named "SwissSign Signature Services Root 2020- 2" can be downloaded at
- https://swisssign.net/cgi-bin/authority/download/C99B6176377D397796F4A1E97BCDEB2070F2E084 in the format according to Distinguished Encoding Rules (DER) or under
- https://swisssign.net/cgi-bin/authority/download/C99B6176377D397796F4A1E97BCDEB2070F2E084.pem in Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) or Base64 format.
- The certificate of the new TSA CA named "SwissSign Qualified TSA ICA 2021 - 1" can be downloaded at
- https://swisssign.net/cgi-bin/authority/download/38995732EEEB8ECFF77504172EE72987224326A6 in the format according to Distinguished Encoding Rules (DER) or under
- https://swisssign.net/cgi-bin/authority/download/38995732EEEB8ECFF77504172EE72987224326A6.pem in Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) or Base64 format.
Your SwissSign Team