Here you find information about the company, its products and services at a glance. The Media Unit will be happy to provide media representatives with further information.
SwissSign signs strategic partnership with BlueCerts to accelerate its international expansion
Press release: EN
SwissSign’s videos are available to media representatives free of charge for use in their media. Use for other purposes (advertising and other commercial use) is not permitted.
- You can find all available videos on our Youtube channel.
If you have any questions about appropriate use, please contact [email protected].
SwissSign’s logos are available to media representatives free of charge for use in their media. Use for other purposes (advertising and other commercial use) is not permitted.
If you have any questions about appropriate use, please [email protected].
SwissSign is a recognised trust service provider (TSP) and leading provider of digital certificates, electronic signature solutions and identity services. SwissSign protects all of your data according to the highest security standards.
Digital certificates enable customer authentication and encrypted data transmission, thus protecting digital services against unauthorised accesses. Using our electronic signature solutions, customers can conclude legally valid business transactions online at any time. Identity services like SwissID provide public authorities, insurance providers, banks and other online services with a certified identification process, enabling simple and efficient customer onboarding.
- 2022: SwissSign Group AG is merged into the already existing SwissSign AG. The products and services remain the same.
- 2021: Swiss Post acquires SwissSign Group AG
- Founded in 2001 as SwissSign Ltd., from May 2017 a joint venture of Swiss Post and SBB, since 2018 SwissSign Group Ltd. has had broad, state-affiliated support
- SwissSign Group Ltd. has two subsidiaries – each 100% / SwissSign Ltd. (Switzerland) and SwissSign Ltd. (Principality of Liechtenstein)
- More than 90 employees in Glattbrugg
- More than 50 partners worldwide
- More than 2 million certificates worldwide, in over 50 countries
- Number 1 among SSL certificate providers from Central Europe
- Swiss-made: own CA software, Root CA stored at two Swiss banks, computer centre in Switzerland
- Standard-compliant: CA/Browser Forum, ETSI, ISO/IEC, audited by KPMG
Marketing & Communications
E-Mail (office hours): [email protected]