New pre-prod environment for SwissSign partners
The new pre-prod environment provides a platform for tests prior to the migration to the new CA. It also makes it possible to test new CA releases before they are rolled out to the prod environment.
What does the new pre-prod environment include?
Important: the MPKI on the new pre-prod environment is not a copy of your previous staging MPKI on the CA environment used to date.
- Your MPKI on the new pre-prod environment for the new SwissSign CA is validated on the EV level and in the name of a dummy company.
- The certificates you issued on the old staging environment will not be imported onto the new pre-prod environment.
Details regarding the specifications of the new MPKI on the pre-prod platform can be found here:
CMC API on the new SwissSign CA
- The CMC API from the previous SwissSign CA has been recreated on the new SwissSign CA.
- You must provide us with the serial numbers of your client certificates (40-digit hexadecimal) so we can give you access the new API. We need to add these numbers to your pre-prod MPKI.
- For this to occur, the values of the parameters in the request string must be URL-encoded.
→ Go to URL decoder/encoder
- The address is logically constructed as follows:
As an example, the address for the SSL Gold Single-Domain product would be:
Please note the new technical specification and the following information regarding the CMC API:
Do you have any further questions?
You can find additional assistance on the following pages: