CaaS solution for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Since 1 September 2020, SSL certificates may only be issued for a period of 12 months.
- At the same time, new areas of application for certificates are constantly emerging, e.g. applications in the cloud, containers, digital signatures, decentralised devices from the areas of Industrial Internet, Internet of Things (IoT) and embedded systems.
Certificates that expire unnoticed can endanger operational security and result in legal consequences.
This significantly increases the quantities of certificates to be managed and certificate handling becomes technically more complex and expensive. Therefore, certificate management can hardly be mastered without tool support any more.
Manage your certificates around the clock
Automatic certificate management as a managed service
- Our Certificates-as-a-Service solution (CaaS) combines the certificate management tool of essendi xc with the Managed Personal Key Infrastructure (PKI) of SwissSign.
- You can automatically apply for, manage and install certificates in the target environments.
- Thanks to the simple onboarding, you are ready to go in just a few steps and can request, change and revoke certificates independently around the clock.
- The solution includes all SSL and e-mail certificate products from SwissSign.